November 5, 2014 | جيسي إجان | أخصائي اتصالات التسويق الرقمي.
Spinnaker Support’s Account Support Leads (ASLs) are responsible for keeping clients happy and satisfied after a third-party software maintenance or managed service contract has been signed. Spinnaker Support ASLs are great at their jobs – as evidenced by customer satisfaction ratings that exceed 98% year after year. As the client’s main point of contact, ASLs coordinate highly skilled, cross-functional team members to detect and resolve issues, provide tax and regulatory support, and provide technology counsel for the many inquiries that come their way. Each ASL is chartered to engage the right player at the right time – regardless of circumstance or time of day. Ours is a 24 x 7 x 365, follow the sun business.
As dedicated as they are, our ASLs do have personal lives. But rather than deferring to backup resources, they have remained engaged during some rather unusual circumstances. Here’s our top 10 list:
10. While picking up child from daycare
9. During some last minute holiday shopping
8. In a parking lot during child’s softball tournament
7. At 3:00 am on the day of a grueling cross country race
6. While on the side of the road during a snowstorm
5. While participating in a mud race
4. While waiting for spouse to be discharged from hospital after knee surgery
3. While attending a wedding
2. While nursing a child
1. While in Italy, waiting for child to be born
There are numerous reasons why customers around the world love Spinnaker Support. The expertise and dedication of our support resources, along with the modern tools and technologies they utilize every day, will ensure continued growth and industry leading client loyalty.
Do you have an unusual or funny story? Tweet @SpinnakerSupprt with #customersupport